Who we are
Our website address is: https://skydivethestrip.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site or fill out forms, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you fill out contact form or sign-up form on our site your name, email address and website will be saved in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your data
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide you with the Services, and related products and services, promotions, newsletters, and information you request, including to create and maintain accounts and deliver the transactions and Services you request,
- To fulfill contractual obligations,
- To provide you with financial services or related information,
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email, text, or chats, including providing customer support services,
- To personalize or customize your experience,
- Communications in case of urgency or emergency,
- Operating our business,
For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information and/or pursuant to your consent.
How we share your personal information
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers or data processors that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, store or manage the data, perform analyses and analytics, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers will process this data only for purposes specified by us and will be bound by contract to meeting our obligations under applicable law.
- Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your personal information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or investigation; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information) or in defending or pursuing a legal claim; (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services, (vii) to share with contractors, consultants, or service providers including IT suppliers, cloud hosting providers, database providers, backup and disaster recovery specialists, or medical and legal professionals, and email and document storage providers, and (viii) as part of a sale, acquisition, merger or transfer of some or all of our business or assets.
- Online Communications (Chatrooms, Forums, Contests, Message Boards). If you correspond with us by email, questionnaires, surveys, social media, or other digital online platform, we may retain such correspondence and any personal information contained in it and use it to respond to your inquiry and to reach out to you.
How long we retain your data
If you fill out contact form or sign-up form, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including any applicable rules on statute of limitations, any relevant litigation, or regulatory investigations, to enable us to defend or bring potential legal claims, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and in accordance with our routine record keeping that considers the duration of your use of our Services. We are under no obligation to store such information indefinitely.
Please note that personal information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for an additional time.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We use commercially reasonable measures to provide our Services. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your personal information will not be misused by third parties.
We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your personal information.
It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your log-in credentials and unique identifiers used to access the Services. You are also responsible for ensuring the accuracy of personal information you submit to us. Submitting inaccurate information or failing to maintain the accuracy of information that changes (for example, a change of email address) may disrupt your ability to use our Services, may affect the information you receive from us, and may impact our ability to contact you.
How we will contact you
To the extent permitted under law, you agree that we, our affiliates, and/or third-party service providers with whom we collaborate, and contract may communicate with you regarding our Services via electronic messages, including email, telephone, mobile device push notifications, mailers, and text messages. For example, send you information relating to our products and Services that we think may be of interest to you, communicate with you about offers, promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and Services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements offered by us, our subsidiaries, our affiliates, and other business partners.
Changes to the policy